Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Your always there for me!

You are always there for me...ah here u come you said...i was tired,even u were equally tired...you asked me about my day,then smiled at me...i din see it..but u did!!you were unconditionally there for me...you love me so much, just that u don have tym to say...u are busy,but u wud get a break,a break which is luxurious...
you raised me up so that i could climb the mountain...you made me lie on ur chest so that i could forget all sadness,i am strong now....i understand you...when i am low, u just pacify me by holding my hand and giving me a hug...you are unique...you are just you,you are good...you look amazing,....i have never told you all this but yes you are one...i am sure you would read this one day and get it...
I always want you to be there with me,and i want u to understand that no matter what happens,i will always be there to support you....i love you!

4 comments:

  1. :) good one... liked it... ur styles different.. I try the rhythm a lot... I don lose the meaning though

    ReplyDelete